To ensure that our solutions meet operator needs to optimize cost structures, accelerate revenue growth and enhance customer loyalty, SAEI works closely with technology, application developer and content partners, on both a global and regional basis, to develop solutions rapidly and grow business profitably. SAEI has extensive experience of enabling ecosystem development and growth, providing the underlying technology and standards-based, open interfaces that enable fast, cost-efficient collaboration and improved business performance.
- PBT – Established as an Information Technology company in 1998, Prescient Business Technologies (PBT) has, since its inception, remained focused on delivering real value through expert services and achieving its key vision of becoming the preferred Business Intelligence and information management service provider to large national and international clients.
- Subex – Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business Support Systems (BSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business Optimization – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
- Comviva – For over a decade Comviva has been serving some of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile service providers with mobile solutions that accelerate revenue growth, enhance customer loyalty and deliver greater cost efficiencies. Comviva’s customer base now extends to more than 90 countries, with its solutions serving over a billion mobile users globally.
- SICAP – Founded in 1994 as a department within Swisscom Mobile and spun off in 2000, SICAP was the first to both develop a USSD Gateway and remotely configure a mobile device. Since 1994, we have designed solutions for more than 100 customers around the world, gathering market insight, know-how and best practice processes along the way. Today, Swisscom remains our company’s majority shareholder, with SICAP’s management owning a minority of shares.
- Black and Green – BlackNGreen is the pioneer of several telecom technologies and products empowering over 40 telecom giants. The BNG suite of solutions is the result of continuous and insightful innovation by some of the brightest minds in the country. With several patent submissions and a wide range of accolades, we have been engineering products that have created quantum shifts in the VAS landscape across the world. BNG’s VAS products are enabling over 800 million users globally, to experience state-of-the-art VAS offerings.
- SpringWorks – Integrating the unique perspectives and specialised competencies of experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds, Springworks boasts both the technical prociency and a deep understanding of the mobile landscape to elevate itself away from its peers.
- Apliman – With its breakthrough technology and expansive portfolio that includes a suite of innovative services and productized solutions, Apliman has gained an extensive market outreach forming various partnerships throughout the AME region – including global agreements with top mobile groups.